Baboo Step 1 from Natrel is the first dairy-based beverage in the Canadian market place specifically formulated to contribute to the nutritional needs of toddlers aged 12-24 months as part of a balanced diet.
A factor in the development and maintenance of bones, cartilage, teeth and gums.
DHA, an omega-3 fatty acid, supports the normal physical development of the brain, eyes and nerves primarily in children under two years of age.
Aids in the development and maintenance of night vision and in maintaining the health of the skin and membranes.
Aids in the formation and maintenance of bones and teeth.
Its milk protein content has been lowered and rebalanced.
Breastfeeding is the best method of feeding infants. Consult your healthcare professional before making a feeding change.
Nutrients adapted to Toddler Growth
Toddlers get the elements essential to their growth from their diet. Between the ages of 1 and 3 , your child changes physically. During this pivotal phase, your child’s weight will increase by almost 30% and its height, by 20%. Your toddler will also make impressive progress in other ways.
About Natrel’s Innovation
Innovation is at the center of Natrel’s mission. We are constantly looking to meet your needs and improve your everyday life. When developing Baboo Step 1, it was necessary to invest many years of research and development, as well as consumer research across Canada. The result is a complementary dairy-based beverage adapted to the needs of Canadian toddlers. Learn more about the Natrel difference »
Baboo Step 1 (12-24 months)
- Its milk protein content has been lowered and rebalanced.
- Its 20 mg per serving of DHA, an omega-3 fatty acid, supports the normal physical development of the brain, eyes and nerves primarily in children under two years of age. These essential nutrients need to come from food as your toddler’s body cannot produce them.
- It contains 4% fat (3.89% M.F. and 0.11% algal oil) which is a factor in normal growth and development.
- It provides essential nutrients with an excellent source of calcium, vitamins A and D, and a source of vitamins C, E and B6.
- Ready to drink and does not need to be diluted or reconstituted.
- Baboo in Tetra Pak cartons can be stored at room temperature before opening thanks to its packaging, which is 100% impervious to oxygen and light, and preserves Baboo’s great taste and nutritional content. Perfect for on the go.