Baboo from Natrel is the first dairy product on the Canadian market made with fresh milk specially designed to ensure a smooth transition from breast milk or infant formula to regular milk, providing an ideal complement to the balanced diet of growing toddlers aged 12–24 months.
Helps the body assimilate iron and supports immune function.*
DHA, an omega-3 fatty acid, supports the normal development of the brain, eyes and nerves primarily in children under two years of age.
Contributes to eye and immune system health as well as the growth of bones, cells and tissue.*
Plays an important role in the growth and maintenance of strong bones and teeth.*
A lower protein content ensures smoother digestion and limits gastrointestinal discomfort.*
Breastfeeding is the best method of feeding healthy term infants and is recommended for as long as possible during infancy. Baboo from Natrel is suitable for growing toddlers 12–24 months of age who already have a balanced diet.
Nutrients adapted to Toddler Growth
Toddlers get the elements essential to their growth from their diet. Between the ages of 1 and 3 , your child changes physically. During this pivotal phase, your child’s weight will increase by almost 30% and its height, by 20%. Your toddler will also make impressive progress in other ways.
- Its 4% milk fat content is an important source of the energy essential to brain and tissue growth.*
- DHA omega-3 fatty acids support normal brain, eyes and nerves development, primarily in children under two years of age. These essential nutrients need to come from food, as your toddler’s body cannot produce them.
- Vitamins A, C, D, E and B6 contribute to the well-being and development of toddlers.
About Natrel’s Innovation
Innovation is at the center of Natrel’s mission. We are constantly looking to meet your needs and improve your everyday life. When developing Baboo, it was necessary to invest many years of research and development, as well as consumer research across Canada. The result is a complementary dairy product adapted to the needs of Canadian toddlers. Learn more about the Natrel difference »
- Easy to digest, because it has a lower protein content than regular milk and provides a whey/casein ratio close to that of breast milk.
- 4% fat content.
- Contains a natural source of Omega-3 DHA.
- Excellent source of calcium.
- A source of vitamins A, C, D, E and B6.
- Made with fresh Natrel milk.
- Ready to drink and does not need to be diluted or reconstituted.
- Can be stored at room temperature thanks to its packaging, which is 100% impervious to oxygen and light and preserves Baboo’s great taste and nutritional content.