80Twenty

Blogger and Holistic Health Specialist | Toronto, Ontario

Kris Osborne was destined for a culinary career. Born into a restaurant-owning family, she spent much of her youth playing in the kitchen and eating delicious restaurant food. It was only logical that she then spent most of her young adult life working in the restaurant industry. A few years ago, after following various altruistic pursuits, she decided to return to school to study naturopathic medicine. She is also a culinary school graduate. With this unique background, she is able to combine her two passions: health and cooking. In her rare spare time, she updates her blog, 80Twenty, which she named after her health philosophy: eating nourishing food 80% of the time and consuming treats the remaining 20%.

Visit official website

Latest collaborations

Simple Lactose Free Recipes with 5 Ingredients or Less
Read this article
Overnight Muesli
Breakfast
View the recipe
Gluten Free Dutch Baby Pancake
Breakfast
View the recipe
Creamy Gnocchi with Spring Greens
Main dishes
View the recipe
One-pot recipes
Read this article
Gluten Free Chocolate Pudding Cake
Desserts
View the recipe
Chicken, Pancetta, and Veggie Stew
Main dishes
View the recipe
One-Pot Winter Veggie Pasta
Main dishes
View the recipe
Gluten Free Flavourful Sunday Stoop Snacks
Read this article
Roasted Tomato Basil Parfait
Appetizers
View the recipe
Mexican Layer Dip
Appetizers
View the recipe