Caramel latte custard tart
There is nothing better than homemade baking. Why not revisit this classic and give it a little twist thanks to the new caramel latte flavoured milk? The sweetness of the caramel perfectly suits the creaminess of this dessert. Simple to prepare and sure to please everyone, it’s the ideal dessert to cap off a Sunday meal with the family. I like to top individual portions with a little caramel sauce to make it even more satisfyingly delicious.
- Preheat the oven to 400°F (200°C).
- Roll out the dough and place it in a cake pan. Trim the edges and set aside.
- In a large bowl, mix the eggs and sugar. Add the cornstarch and whisk well. Set aside.
- In a saucepan, pour in the caramel latte flavoured milk and heat on medium heat. When the milk is scalding, add the mixture from the bowl and whisk until thick (about 5 to 8 minutes).
- Pour the mixture into the pan and cook in the oven for 40 to 50 minutes, or until the top of the tart is golden brown.
- Let cool to room temperature and refrigerate until ready to serve. Remove from pan just before serving.