Chocolate banana bread with whipped cream
Banana bread is a classic that everyone enjoys. Moist and satisfying, it’s perfect for breakfast, a snack and even dessert. Indulge in an even more decadent version of this classic: our chocolate banana bread with cinnamon whipped cream.
WHIPPED CREAM PREPARATION
- Beat the Lactose Free whipping cream with the icing sugar and cinnamon until cream forms stiff peaks. Keep cool.
BANANA BREAD PREPARATION
- Preheat the oven to 350°F (180°C). In a bowl, beat the sugar, brown sugar and Natrel Lactose Free butter. Add the vanilla and eggs. Beat until mixture turns pale. Add the mashed bananas. Blend until thoroughly combined. Set aside.
- In a separate bowl, combine the flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt and cinnamon. Add dry mixture to wet mixture, alternating with the Natrel Lactose Free 2%. Blend. Add the chocolate chips.
- Butter and flour a loaf pan. Spread the dough mixture in the pan. Add sliced banana to top. Bake 50 minutes to 1 hour until toothpick inserted in centre comes out clean. Let cool in pan.
- Top with the whipped cream and sprinkle with cinnamon. Enjoy with a big glass of Natrel Lactose Free.