Gluten Free Chocolate Pudding Cake
All you need is a bowl and a pan to get a decadent pudding-cake dessert.
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Grease an 8-inch square baking pan.
- In a large heat-proof bowl or measuring cup, mix oat flour, almond flour, baking powder, sugar, salt, and cocoa powder.
- Add milk and melted butter to dry ingredients and stir to form a batter. Pour into the baking pan, scraping out all of the remnants. Line the cake with slices of fresh pear.
- In the same bowl or measuring cup, combine cocoa powder, coconut sugar, and boiling water. Pour over the batter.Bake for 40 minutes.
- Cool and top with any of the recommended toppings.