Irish Coffee Chocolate Donuts
- Make sure the milk, brewed coffee and Natrel Café–Irish Cream are at room temperature before preparing the recipe. Preheat oven to 350°F. Grease the donut pan.
- In a small bowl, mix the eggs and other liquid ingredients. Set aside. In a large bowl, combine the dry ingredients.
- Fill three-quarters of each donut mould and cook for 8 minutes – or until a toothpick inserted into one of the donuts comes out clean. Once done, let the donuts cool for 2 minutes before transferring them from the pan to a wire rack.
- Wait until the donuts have completely cooled before dipping them into the glaze.
- For a chocolate glaze: Shave the chocolate over a bowl. Add boiling water and whisk until smooth. Gradually add sugar, salt and Natrel Café Irish Cream. Mix well. If the mixture is too thick, add a little water.
- For a non-chocolate glaze: Mix sugar, salt and Natrel Café Irish Cream. If the mixture is too thick, add a little water.
- Dip each donut into the glaze and let rest on the rack to harden the glaze. If you want a thicker glaze, dip the donut again.
- Decorate donuts to your liking.