OKA Mac & Cheese with ribs — Week 14: Meat lover
Small appetites need not apply.
On this week’s Meat lover theme, here’s the perfect guy recipe. Quick and very easy to make, it will satisfy the most voracious appetites.
Leftover ribs coated with a well-balanced sweet and sour barbecue sauce go well with the strong taste of OKA Raclette. Remove meat from the ribs, but leave a few to dip in the macaroni and cheese.
A perfect mac & cheese to share with friends while watching the Super Bowl.
- Preheat the oven to 400°F (200°C).
- In a pot, melt the butter and soften the garlic. Continue cooking for 1 minute. Add the Dijon mustard.
- Add the flour and stir 1 minute, making sure the flour doesn’t brown.
- Gradually add the milk, beating with a whisk to obtain a smooth sauce. Simmer for 15 minutes, stirring regularly until sauce thickens. Season with salt and pepper.
- Add the parmesan, the OKA Raclette cheese and pasta to the sauce. Season with paprika.
- Bake for 15 minutes or until golden.
- Garnish with whole ribs and chives.