Salmon and Quinoa Croquettes
- Using a potato ricer, puree beans (or potatoes) with Natrel Lactose Free. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, mix remaining croquette ingredients into purée. Using your hands, form mixture into eight croquettes, ¾" (2 cm) thick.
- In a bowl, beat egg with ¼ cup Natrel Lactose Free. Roll croquettes in flour to coat. Dip croquettes one at a time in egg mixture, then coat with bread crumbs. Repeat until all croquettes are coated. Refrigerate.
- Heat oil over medium heat in a non-stick pan. Add croquettes and cook until golden, about 5 minutes per side.
- Serve with a salad and garnish with lemon wedges.