- 1 CUP Natrel 2% fine-filtered milk
- 1 TSP. vanilla extract
- 1 TBSP. maple syrup
- 1 egg
- 4 slices of bread
- 1 CONTAINER Natrel Plain Whipped Dip and Spread
- 1 CUP berries (blueberries, blackberries and raspberries)
- In a shallow bowl, combine the milk, vanilla extract, maple syrup and egg.
- Spread the Natrel Plain Whipped Dip and Spread on the 4 slices of bread. Place a layer of berries on 2 of the slices and close like a sandwich with the remaining slices.
- Soak the sandwiches in the egg mixture on each side, and then fry for 3 or 4 minutes on each side, until golden brown.
- Serve immediately with maple syrup and berries.