Eyes will be rolling back with the intoxicating taste of fruit and chocolate. This recipe is a real crowd-pleaser and a cinch to make!
- 1 ⅔ cups semisweet chocolate chips
- ¾ cup Natrel Lactose Free 1%
- ½ tsp. vanilla extract
- Place the chocolate chips in a medium-sized bowl. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, heat the Natrel Lactose Free and vanilla extract in the microwave for 2 to 3 minutes. Pour the hot Natrel Lactose Free over the chocolate chips and let rest (without stirring) for 2 to 3 minutes.
- Using a whisk, stir the mixture until the chocolate has melted and the mixture is thoroughly blended.
- Serve with the pieces of fruit and enjoy!