Meet our contributors
- Michelle Little is a Mother, Blogger and Food Lover.
- Léa Stréliski & P.A. Richard are a happy (but completely zonked!) couple of loving parents.
- Jaime Damak is a mother, columnist and founder of jesuisunemaman.com.
- Anne-Marie Vignola is a fashion and beauty blogger, teacher and mother.
- Jennifer Erbiceanu is a dedicated mother of two and member of the Natrel Baboo Facebook community.
- Vanessa Sicotte is a columnist, entrepreneur, and founder of the blog Damask et Dentelle. She is also a proud mother of three.
- Libby Norris is a fitness expert, as well as a motivational speaker and an ex-boxer.
- Kelly Spec R.D. is a Registered Dietitian, author and founder of Spectrum Nutrition, a nutrition-consulting center.
- Lydia Knorr R.D. is a Registered Dietitian with experience in communications, education, diet counseling, and as a private consultant.
- Isabelle Charest R.D. is a Registered Dietitian, as well as an author, educational speaker and a three-time Olympic medalist in speed skating.
Natrel dairy experts created Baboo dairy-based beverages to contribute to early childhood nutritional needs. They contain DHA, an omega-3 fatty acid that supports the normal development of the brain. It’s an easier way to include DHA in your child’s diet.