Baked Berry Granola Jars
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Divide the berries evenly among the 6 jars, saving enough to garnish the jars with a few.
- Mix the oats, ginger, cinnamon, cardamom, half of the nuts and half the brown sugar.
- Divide this mixture between the 6 jars – it should be around ⅓ cup per jar. Mix the melted butter, other half of the brown sugar and honey, and stir to combine.
- Pour mixture evenly over the jars, letting it soak into the oats.
- Divide milk evenly among the jars (about ⅓ cup) and top with berries, remainder of the nuts, and a sprinkle of sugar.
- Place on a baking sheet and pop in the oven for 30 minutes.