Irish Vanilla Cupcakes with Bailey's Buttercream frosting
Amazing vanilla cupcakes made with Natrel milk and topped with a Baileys Buttercream frosting.
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Place muffin liners in a twelve-muffin pan.
- In a small bowl, mix the flour with baking powder and salt.
- In a large bowl, cream the butter with the sugar for 2 minutes. Add the eggs, one by one, mixing well after each addition.
- Combine with the flour mixture, and add milk and Baileys; mix well for 3 to 4 minutes.
- Divide the cupcake mix into 12 liners.
- Bake at 350°F for 20 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted in the middle comes out clean.
- Let rest at room temperature for 30 minutes before frosting.
- In a large bowl, cream the butter. Gradually add powdered sugar, one cup at a time, and 1 tbsp of milk; beat well after each addition. Add the Baileys and mix for 1 minute. Add the green colouring (optional), and beat 20 seconds. You can add more powdered sugar or milk to get the perfect consistency.
- Frost cupcakes.