Pumpkin Spice and Oat Smoothie with Oat Crumble
- Preheat oven to 350˚F. Toss all ingredients together and place on a baking sheet.
- Cook for 5 minutes, stir, and return to oven until golden brown, another 3 to 5 minutes. Let cool completely.
PUMPKIN SPICE & OAT SMOOTHIE
- In a jar or plastic container, soak the oats in 1 cup of milk for at least 8 hours. This softens them and makes a creamier smoothie.
- In a blender, combine the soaked oats, honey (or maple syrup), pumpkin purée, remaining milk and spices. Blend until smooth, adding more milk if the mixture is too thick.
- Pour into glasses and top with cooled oat crumble.