1. The “SWEET TREAT” Contest is organized by Agropur Cooperative (the “Contest Organizers”) and administered by Cloudraker inc. (the "Administrator(s)"). The Contest runs online on the www.natrel.ca/contest website from May 13th ,2021 at 12:01:00 a.m. (EDT) to June 17th, 2021, at 11:59:59 p.m. (EST) (the “Contest Period”).
2. The Contest is open to residents of Canada who have reached the age of majority in their province of residence. Employees, members, representatives, directors, officers and mandataries of the Contest Organizers, of the Contest Administrators, of any company, corporation, trust or other legal entity controlled by or affiliated to them, their advertising and promotional agencies, suppliers of the prizes, material and services related to this Contest, as well as members of their immediate family (brothers, sisters, children, father, mother), their legal or common-law spouse and any individuals with whom such employees, members, representatives, directors, officers and mandataries are domiciled, are not eligible. To enter the Contest online, Participant’s computer must be configured to accept “Cookies”.
HOW TO ENTER
No purchase is necessary
3. To enter the Contest, follow the steps below:
3.1. Visit the www.natrel.ca/contest website.
3.2. Submit at least one UPC code of any Natrel Mochi product and complete the entry submission (the “Submission”) with your full name, email address and phone number and confirm that you have read, understood and accepted the Contest Rules.
3.3. For each valid UPC code entered in your Submission you will receive one (1) entry into the draw, subject to the limits outlined below.
3.4. All Contest entries must be received during the Contest Period.
3.5. The Contest Administrators’ computer is the official timekeeping device for this Contest.
3.6. In the event of a dispute over the identity of an entrant, the entry will be considered made by the natural person who is assigned the email address by the email service provider.
4. Entry Limits. Entrants must respect the following limits otherwise they may be disqualified:
4.1. Only one (1) Submission per day;
4.2. A maximum of four (4) UPC codes per Submission;
4.3. A UPC code cannot be used more than once in the same Submission;
4.4. When an entrant has more than one email address, the entrant must only use one (1).
4.5. Multiple Entries received from any person or e-mail address in excess of the limitation stated above will be void. Entries generated by script, macro or other automated means and entries by any means which subvert the entry process are void. All Entries become the sole property of the Sponsor once submitted and will not be returned.
5. To enter the Contest without a purchase, legibly write an original handwritten letter of at least fifty (50) words explaining why you would like to win a prize along with your last name, first name, complete address including postal code, telephone number including area code and email address (the “No Purchase Entry Letter”). You must sign and mail the letter with sufficient postage to: “SWEAT TREAT”, 1435 Rue St-Alexandre #700, Montréal, QC H3A 2G4 no later than June 17th, 2021 postmark bearing proof thereof; otherwise, the No Purchase Entry Letter will be null and void. After the No Purchase Entry Letter is received and validated, you will receive an entry for each valid letter. Each original handwritten letter may only be used once to request a no purchase entry and a separate envelope with sufficient postage cannot contain more than four (4) Non-Purchase Participation Requests.
6. There are ten (10) prices available to be won in Quebec and ten (10), in the rest of Canada. Each prize consists of one (1) IGA (Quebec) or Sobeys (rest of Canada) gift card worth two hundred and fifty dollars (CAD$250). Twenty (20) prizes will be awarded to the contest finalists, half of which will be awarded to finalists residing inside the province of Quebec and the other half awarded to finalists residing in Canada outside the province of Quebec. Each prize consists of a gift card carrying a value of two hundred fifty dollars ($250.00)
eligible in supermarkets of one of the following two banners depending on the place of residence of a finalist: (i) the IGA banner for the ten (10) finalists residing inside the province of Quebec and (ii) the Sobeys banner for the ten (10) finalists residing in Canada outside the province of Quebec. The total combined retail value of the prizes is five thousand dollars in Canadian currency (CAD$5000).
7. The gift cards are subject to any applicable restrictions and conditions that appear on them or that may be disclosed from time to time by the Contest Organizers or the prizes’ providers. Without limiting the foregoing, the gift cards are subject to the following conditions:
1. They must be presented by the finalists during the transaction; and
2. They are not refundable and cannot be exchanged for their value in cash; and
3. In case of loss, theft, mutilation, alteration, or unauthorized use, they will not be reimbursed or replaced; and
4. They cannot be combined with any other offers or promotions.
8. Limit :
8.1 There is a limit of one (1) prize per person and per residence for the Contest Period.
9. On July 5th, 2021 at 10:00 AM (EST) at 1435 Rue St-Alexandre #700, Montréal, QC H3A 2G4, a random draw of twenty (20) eligible entries (10 in Quebec, 10 in rest of Canada) will be held among all eligible entries registered during the Contest Period. One (1) prize will be awarded to each selected entrant.
10. Odds of winning. The odds of winning are as follows:
10.1 The odds of an entrant’s entry being selected for a price depend on the number of eligible entries registered during the Contest Period.
AWARDING OF THE PRIZES
11. To be declared a winner, any selected entrant must:
11.1. Be reached by the Contest Administrators by phone or by email, at the sole discretion of the Contest Organizers, within ten (10) days of the draw. If the selected entrant is reached by email, he/she must reply in accordance with the
instructions given in the email, as the case may be. In the case of the return of an email prize notification as undeliverable, the Contest Organizers will have the entire discretion to disqualify the entrant’s entry or to try to reach him/her by phone;
11.2. Fill out and sign the Declaration and Release Form (the “Declaration Form”) that the Contest Administrators will provide him/her by mail, fax or email to the effect that he/she has fulfilled all the requirements of these Contest Rules, and return it to the Contest Administrators for them to receive it within ten (10) days of its receipt;
11.3. Correctly answer the mathematical skill-testing question on the Declaration Form;
11.4. Upon request and in a timely manner, provide an identification card with photograph; and
11.5. Claim the prize within thirty (30) days of the end of the Contest, to the Contest Administrators as instructed upon return of the Declaration Form.
12. Failure to comply with one of the conditions mentioned in these Contest Rules or to accept the prize will cause any selected entrant to be disqualified. In such a case, the Contest Administrators may, at their sole discretion, cancel the prize or hold a new draw until an entrant is selected and declared a winner.
13. Verification. Submissions and Declaration Forms are subject to verification by the Contest Organizers and/or the Contest Administrators. Any Submission or Declaration Form which is, as the case may be, incomplete, illegible, mutilated, fraudulent, registered or submitted late, bearing an invalid email address or phone number, not bearing the correct answer to the mathematical skill-testing question or otherwise noncompliant shall be rejected and will not entitle to an entry or to the prize, as the case may be.
14. Disqualification. The Contest Organizers reserves the right to disqualify a person or to cancel one or several entries of a person who participates or tries to participate in this Contest by using methods that do not comply with these Contest Rules or that are unfair to other entrants (e.g. entries exceeding the authorized limit). Such a person may be reported to the appropriate legal authorities.
15. Conduct of the Contest. Any attempt or action to deliberately sabotage the legitimate conduct of this Contest constitutes a violation of civil and criminal laws. Should there be any such attempt or action, the Contest Organizers reserves the right to reject the entrant’s entries and obtain legal or equitable relief under applicable laws.
16. Acceptance of the prizes. Prizes must be accepted as described in these Contest Rules and may not, in any case, be in whole or in part transferred to another person, replaced by another prize or exchanged for cash, except as provided in the section below.
17. Substitution of the prizes. In the event where it would be impossible, difficult and/or more costly for the Contest Organizers to award a prize (or a portion thereof) as described in these Contest Rules, they reserve the right to award a prize (or portion thereof) of the same kind and of equivalent value or, at their sole discretion, the cash value of the prize (or portion thereof) as indicated in the Contest Rules.
18. Liability limit: use of the prizes. By entering the Contest, any entrant selected for a prize releases and holds harmless the Contest Organizers, the Contest Administrators, any company, corporation, trust or other legal entity controlled by or affiliated to them, their advertising and promotional agencies, their employees, members, representatives and mandataries (the “Released Parties”) from and against any damage resulting from the acceptance or use of the prize.
19. Liability limit: prizes supplier. Any entrant selected for a prize acknowledges that upon awarding of the prize, the obligations related to it become the responsibility of the providers of services and goods related to the prize.
20. Liability limit: conduct of the Contest. The Released Parties disclaim all liability for any event that may limit or prevent any entrant’s participation in the Contest.
The Beneficiaries are not responsible for the malfunction of any computer component, any software or any communication line, for the loss or absence of network communication or for any faulty, incomplete, incomprehensible or erased transmission. by any computer or network and which may limit or prevent any person from participating in the Contest. The Beneficiaries also disclaim any responsibility for any damage or loss that may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, by the downloading of any Internet page or any software or other and by the transmission of any information relating to the participation in the Competition.
21.Website. The Contest Organizers and Contest Administrators do not warrant that access to or use of the Contest Website or any related website will be uninterrupted during the Contest Period or error-free.
22. Contest modification. The Contest Organizers reserves the right, at their sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend this Contest in whole or in part, should human intervention or an event take place that could alter or affect the administration, security, impartiality or conduct of the Contest as provided in these Contest Rules, and this, subject to the approval of the Régie des alcools, des courses et des jeux du Québec, if required.
23. Termination of participation in the Contest. In the event that participation in the Contest must be terminated in whole or in part before the closing date provided in these Contest Rules, the Contest Organizers may, at its sole discretion, proceed with the draw among the entries duly registered during the Contest Period or, as the case may be, up to the date of the event ending participation in the Contest.
24. Prizes limit. In no event shall the Contest Organizers be required to award more prizes than indicated in these Contest Rules or to award a prize otherwise than in compliance with these Contest Rules.
25. Liability limit: participation in the Contest. Persons who enter or try to enter this Contest release the Released Parties from any liability for damage these said persons may incur as a result of their entry or their attempt to enter the Contest.
26. Authorization. By entering this Contest, any entrant selected for a prize authorizes the Contest Organizers and its representatives to use, if required, his/her name, photo, likeness, voice, place of residence and/or statement regarding the prize for publicity purposes, without any form of compensation.
27. Communication with entrants. No communication or correspondence related to this Contest shall be exchanged with entrants except as provided for in these Contest Rules or at the Contest Organizer’s initiative.
28. Personal information. Entrants’ personal information collected for the purpose of the Contest will only be used to administer the Contest. No commercial or other communications unrelated to the Contest will be sent to entrants unless they have otherwise agreed to receive such communications. The personal information of entrants collected for the purposes of the Contest will only be used to administer the Contest. No commercial or other communications unrelated to the Contest will be sent to entrants unless they have otherwise agreed to receive such communications. By participating in this program, each participant expressly consents that the Organizer, the Administrator, their agents and / or representatives, to store, share and use any information and personal information submitted for the purpose of administering the Contest and in accordance
29. Property. Declaration Forms are the property of the Contest Organizers and shall not in any case be returned to the selected entrants.
30. Entrant identification. For the purpose of these Contest Rules, any entrant is the person whose name appears on the Submission and it is to this person to whom the prize will be awarded if he/she is selected and declared a winner.
31. Contest Organizer’s decision. Any decision by the Contest Organizers or its representatives regarding this Contest is final and without appeal, subject to a ruling by the Régie des alcools, des courses et des jeux du Québec on any issue under its jurisdiction.
32. Dispute resolution. For Quebec resident, any dispute respecting the conduct or organisation of a publicity contest may be submitted to the Régie des alcools, des courses et des jeux du Québec for a ruling. Any litigation respecting the awarding of a prize may be submitted to the Régie for the purpose of helping the parties reach a settlement.
33. Unenforceability. If a section of the Contest Rules is declared or deemed illegal, unenforceable or invalid by a competent court, that section shall be considered invalid, but all unaffected sections will be applied within the limits of the law.
34. Language. In case of any discrepancy between the French and English versions of these Contest Rules, the French version shall prevail.
INDIVIDUALS PARTICIPATING IN THE CONTEST ACKNOWLEDGE HAVING READ AND ACCEPTED THESE CONTEST RULES AND AGREE TO COMPLY WITH THEM.