A beary cute muffin bento box snack
This beary cute muffin bento box snack is filled with some of my kids' favourite food: fresh fruit and a homemade muffin. I turned the muffin into a sweet little bear in seconds and filled the remainder of the box with delicious and colourful fresh fruit. It's the perfect pick-me-up for midday at school and will help give your kids the energy they need to get through the rest of the school day.
- Using a knife, make 2 slits at the top of your muffin. Insert your 2 chocolate wafer cookies to make ears for the bear. Put 1 slice of banana on the muffin for the face and 3 raisins for the eyes and nose. Use cream cheese to get the details to stick if you like.
- Fill the remainder of the first partition of the bento box with fresh fruit. I used 2 fresh strawberries.
- Take the kiwi. We’re going to make it fancy with just a regular knife. Slice your kiwi making zig-zag slices all the way around. Stick your knife in only mid-way and make your way around the whole kiwi. Pull apart; you should have a beautifully cut kiwi fruit. Place one half of the kiwi in the second partition of the bento box.
- Slice your naval orange and dragon fruit into thin slices. Cut the slices in half and place one half of each fruit in the same partition as the kiwi.
- Fill the rest of the partition with the remainder of the fresh fruit (raspberries and cherries).