Dark Chocolate Milk Panna Cotta
Treat yourself to this delicious classic panna cotta made with Natrel Dark Chocolate Milk!
- In a bowl, mix together ¼ cup (60 ml) of the milk and the gelatin. Let stand for 5 minutes.
- In a bain-marie, melt the chocolate. Set aside and keep warm.
- Preheat a medium saucepan on medium. Add the rest of the milk, cream, sugar and salt. Bring to a gentle boil, stirring to dissolve the sugar. Remove from heat, add the gelatin mixture and whisk lightly to completely dissolve the gelatin.
- Add the chocolate and whisk together until thoroughly combined.
- Divide mixture among 6 ramekins and let cool for 20 minutes. Place in the refrigerator for at least 4 hours or preferably overnight!