Gluten Free Dutch Baby Pancake
Custardy and delicious, this hearty, gluten free pancake is perfect brunch fare.
- Place a large cast-iron skillet (or any other sturdy pan) inside the oven and preheat to 400°F.
- Once the oven is heated, put all of the ingredients, except the butter or ghee, into a blender. Blend on high speed until batter is smooth and no lumps remain, about 30 seconds to a minute. Set aside.
- Remove the pan from the oven and grease with butter or ghee, swirling to coat. Pour in the pancake batter.
- 40 minutes, or until the batter has set and the pancake has a nice golden brown colour.
- Top with fresh berries and maple syrup. Sprinkle with icing sugar, if desired.