Honey Oat Pancakes
- Combine all ingredients in a bowl and whisk together until well combined. Let rest a few minutes.
- Over medium heat, coat a frying pan with coconut oil or non-stick cooking spray. Pour spoonfuls of batter into the pan, then lower the heat to medium-low. Cook until the top side of the pancake starts showing tiny bubbles, then flip and cook for another minute.
- In a frying pan over medium heat, toast the nuts until they are fragrant and golden.
- With a mortar and pestle, bash banana chips and nuts until well crushed.
- Sprinkle over pancakes and top with good quality maple syrup.