Lactose free raspberry brownies
This recipe is a unanimous favourite with us. The mingling of raspberries and chocolate is a classic, timeless combination that will surprise you in this brownie recipe. Whether you enjoy them warm or cold, these brownies will delight you!
- Preheat the oven to 350°F (180°C).
- In a microwave, melt the chocolate and Natrel Lactose free butter together. Stir well. Set aside.
- In a bowl, beat sugar, brown sugar, eggs and vanilla until mixture turns pale. When mixture is thoroughly combined, stir in the melted chocolate mixture. Gradually add the flour and salt.
- Coat the raspberries in flour. Gently add half of them to the brownie mixture.
- Generously butter a 9-inch square pan. Pour brownie mixture into pan. Using your fingers, gently press the remaining raspberries for garnish into the top of the mixture.
- Bake for 35 to 45 minutes or until toothpick inserted in centre comes out clean. Allow to cool in pan.
CHOCOLATE GANACHE PREPARATION
- Prepare the ganache. In a microwave, melt the chocolate and Natrel Lactose free butter together. In a pot, bring the Lactose free cream and honey to a boil. Add the cream mixture to the melted chocolate mixture and blend with a whisk.
- Pour the ganache over the brownies. Cool and cut into squares. Enjoy!