These fluffy waffles are made with a delicious maple flavour. They’re even more delicious when you pair them with your favourite fruits, whipped cream and more maple syrup.
- Separate the eggs. Add the yolks to a large bowl, and add the whites to a stand mixer bowl.
- Beat whites until stiff peaks form; set aside.
- In a small bowl, mix together the dry ingredients.
- Whisk together the yolks, the oil, the partly skimmed maple milk and the maple syrup. Whisk in the dry ingredients until incorporated.
- Preheat waffle iron.
- Fold stiff whites into batter.
- Bake according to the manufacturer's directions. Serve with fruit, whipped cream and maple syrup.