Quinoa Salad with Apples, Cranberries, Edamame and Radish Chips
- Preheat the oven to 300˚F. Coat the radish slices with olive oil. Lay them out on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper and sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Bake for 30 to 40 minutes or until crispy, rotating baking sheet after 20 minutes.
- In a small bowl, combine all ingredients for the dressing. Whisk and set aside.
Black Quinoa Salad
- In a deep saucepan, bring milk and water to a boil over medium heat. Stir in quinoa. Reduce heat to low, cover and let simmer for 20 minutes. Let stand, covered, for 5 minute.
- Transfer to a bowl and let cool. Stir in apples, cranberries, edamame beans and dressing. Top with basil, scallions and radish chips.