- Preheat oven to 350ºF.
- Lightly grease a doughnut pan.
- Sift together flour, baking powder, salt, cinnamon and nutmeg and set aside.
- In the bowl of an electric mixer, blend sugar, butter and crushed vanilla beans until smooth.
- Add the eggs one at a time until fully incorporated.
- Turn the mixer to the lowest setting and gradually add the flour to the butter mixture.
- Add Natrel Lactose Free and blend thoroughly.
- Spoon the dough into a piping bag with the tip snipped. Pipe dough into doughnut pan.
- Bake for 12 to 15 minutes.
- Sift icing sugar into a clean bowl.
- Purée strawberries and pour through sieve to remove seeds.
- Warm the Natrel Lactose Free and mix in strawberry purée.
- Pour mixture into bowl with sugar and stir until the mixture reaches a honey-like consistency.
- Dip top of doughnuts into glaze.
- Decorate as desired.