- The “NATREL 2020 ICE CREAM MOCHIS CONTEST” is held by Agropur cooperative (the “Contest Organizers”). The Contest runs on the Internet from July 27, 2020 at 9:00:00 AM (EDT) to August 20, 2020 at 15:59:59 PM (EDT) (the “Contest Period”).
- The Contest is open to residents of Quebec who have reached the age of majority in their province of residence. Employees, representatives, members, directors, officers and mandataries of the Contest Organizers, of any company, corporation, trust or other legal entity controlled by or affiliated to them, their advertising and promotional agencies, suppliers of the prize, material and services related to this Contest, as well as members of their immediate family (brothers, sisters, children, father, mother), their legal or common-law spouse and any individuals with whom such employees, representatives, members, directors, officers and mandataries are domiciled, are not eligible. To enter the Contest, Participant’s computer must be configured so that “Cookies” be accepted.
HOW TO ENTER
No purchase necessary
Entrant must have access to internet in order to submit an entry via the contest page on natrel.ca.
- To enter, proceed as follows:
3.1 Head to the Natrel website and find the Contest page;
3.2 Fill the participation form (the “Entry Form”) with your first name, last name, email address, postal address and UPC code, confirm that you have read, understood and accepted the Contest rules, consent, if you wish, to receive newsletters from the Contest Organizers by ticking the box provided for this purpose and, finally, enter the indicated captcha;
3.3 Upon completion of these steps, you will receive one (1) entry into the Contest; and
3.4 To enter the Contest without a purchase, legibly write an original handwritten letter of at least fifty (50) words explaining why you would like to win a prize along with your last name, first name, complete address including postal code, telephone number including area code and email address (the “No Purchase Entry Letter”). You must sign and mail the letter with sufficient postage to: “Mochi Contest 2020”, 4600 Armand-Frappier street, Saint-Hubert (Québec), J2Z 1G5 2S8 no later than August 20, 2020 postmark bearing proof thereof; otherwise, the No Purchase Entry Letter will be null and void. After the No Purchase Entry Letter is received and validated, you will receive an entry for each valid letter. Each original handwritten letter may only be used once to request a no purchase entry and a separate envelope with sufficient postage cannot contain more than four (4) Non-Purchase Participation Requests.
- Entry Limits.
Entrants must respect the following limits otherwise they may be disqualified:
4.1 One (1) entry per day, per residence, during the Contest Period; and
4.2 When an entrant has more than one email address, the entrant must only use one.
- One (1) prize will be drawn at random.
5.1 The prize consists of one (1) « Sushi à la maison » experience. The package is valid for a « Soirée Sushi » for up to ten (10) adults. The reservation must be done by the winner at www.sushialamaison.com, at the time of its choosing and accordingly to the service provider availabilities. The approximate retail value of the prize is seven hundred fifty dollars ($750.00).
6.1 There is a limit of one (1) prize per person and per residence for the Contest Period.
- On August 27, 2020, at 10H00 (EDT) at the Agropur Cooperative offices, 4600 Armand-Frappier street, Saint-Hubert (Québec), J2Z 1G5 2S8, a random draw of one (1) eligible entry will be held among all eligible entries registered during the Contest Period.
- Odds of winning.
The odds of winning are as follows:
8.1 The odds of an entrant’s entry being selected for a prize depend on the number of eligible entries registered during the Contest Period.
AWARDING OF THE PRIZES
- To be declared a winner, the selected entrant must:
9.1 Be reached by the Contest Organizers by email, as the case may be within four (4) business days of the draw. He/she must reply in accordance with the instructions given in the message, as the case may be;
9.2 Fill out and sign the Declaration and Release Form (the “Declaration Form”) that the Contest Organizers will provide him/her by mail, fax or email to the effect that he/she has fulfilled all the requirements of these Contest Rules, and return it to the Contest Organizers for them to receive it within three (3) days of its receipt;
9.3 Correctly answer the mathematical skill-testing question on the Declaration Form;
9.4 Upon request and in a timely manner, provide an identification card with photograph.
- Failure to comply with one of the conditions mentioned in these Contest Rules or to accept a prize will cause any selected entrant to be disqualified. In such a case, the Contest Organizers may, at their sole discretion, cancel the prize or hold a new draw until an entrant is selected and declared a winner.
- Within two (2) to three (3) weeks following the receipt of the duly completed and signed Declaration Forms, the Contest Organizers will contact the winners to inform them of the way they can take possession of their prize.
- Verification. Entry Forms and Declaration Forms are subject to verification by the Contest Organizers. Any Entry Form or Declaration Form which is, as the case may be, incomplete, illegible, mutilated, fraudulent, registered or submitted late, bearing an invalid email address or phone number, not bearing the correct answer to the mathematical skill-testing question or otherwise noncompliant shall be rejected and will not entitle to an entry or to the prize, as the case may be.
- Disqualification. The Contest Organizers reserve the right to disqualify a person or to cancel one or several entries of a person who participates or tries to participate in this Contest by using methods that do not comply with these Contest Rules or that are unfair to other entrants (e.g. entries exceeding the authorized limit). Such a person may be reported to the appropriate legal authorities.
- Conduct of the Contest. Any attempt to deliberately damage the Contest web site, social media account and/or any related web site or to sabotage the legitimate conduct of this Contest constitutes a violation of civil and criminal laws. Should there be any such attempts, the Contest Organizers reserve the right to reject the entrant’s entries and obtain legal or equitable relief under applicable laws.
- Acceptance of the prizes. Prizes must be accepted as described in these Contest Rules and may not, in any case, be in whole or in part transferred to another person, replaced by another prize or exchanged for cash, except as provided in the section below.
- Substitution of the prizes. In the event where it would be impossible, difficult and/or more costly for the Contest Organizers to award a prize (or a portion thereof) as described in these Contest Rules, they reserve the right to award a prize (or portion thereof) of the same kind and of equivalent value or, at their sole discretion, the cash value of the said prize (or portion thereof) as indicated in the Contest Rules. Depending on the geographic location of the winners, the Contest Organizers reserve the right to substitute perishable items of prizes with coupons and gift cards of the same value that such perishable items.
- Liability limit: use of the prizes. By entering the Contest, any entrant selected for a prize releases and holds harmless the Contest Organizers, any company, corporation, trust or other legal entity controlled by or affiliated to them, their advertising and promotional agencies, their employees, representatives and mandataries (the “Released Parties”) from and against any damage resulting from the acceptance or use of the prize.
- Liability limit: prizes supplier. Any entrant selected for a prize acknowledges that upon awarding of his/her prize, the obligations related to it become the responsibility of the providers of services and goods related to the prize.
- Web site. The Contest Organizers do not warrant that access to or use of the Contest web site, social media account or any related web site will be uninterrupted during the Contest Period or error-free.
- Liability limit: conduct of the Contest. The Released Parties disclaim all liability for any of the following that may limit or prevent any entrant’s participation in the Contest: malfunctioning of any computer component, software or communications line; loss or lack of a communications network; or any transmission that is faulty, incomplete, incomprehensible or erased by any computer or network. The Released Parties also disclaim all liability for any damages or loss that may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, by the downloading of any web page or software or by the transmission of any information related to participation in the Contest.
- Contest modification. The Contest Organizers reserve the right, at their sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend this Contest in whole or in part, should human intervention or an event take place that could alter or affect the administration, security, impartiality or conduct of the Contest as provided in these Contest Rules, subject to approval by the Régie des alcools, des courses et des jeux du Québec, if required.
- Termination of participation in the Contest. In the event that the computer system cannot register all Contest entries during the Contest Period for whatever reason, or if participation in the Contest must be terminated in whole or in part before the closing date provided in these Contest Rules, the Contest Organizers may, at their sole discretion, proceed with the draw among the entries duly registered during the Contest Period or, as the case may be, up to the date of the event ending participation in the Contest.
- Prize limit. In no event shall the Contest Organizers be required to award more prizes than indicated in these Contest Rules or to award a prize otherwise than in compliance with these Contest Rules.
- Liability limit: participation in the Contest. Persons who enter or try to enter this Contest release the Released Parties from any liability for damage these said persons may incur as a result of their entry or their attempt to enter the Contest.
- Authorization. By entering this Contest, any entrant selected for a prize authorizes the Contest Organizers and their representatives to use, if required, his/her name, photo, likeness, voice, place of residence and/or statement regarding the prize for publicity purposes, without any form of compensation.
- Communication with entrants. No communication or correspondence related to this Contest shall be exchanged with entrants except as provided for in these Contest Rules or at the Contest Organizers’ initiative.
- Personal information. Entrants’ personal information collected for the purpose of the Contest will only be used to administer the Contest. No commercial or other communications unrelated to the Contest will be sent to entrants unless they have otherwise agreed to receive such communications.
- Property. The Declaration Forms are the property of the Contest Organizers and shall not in any case be returned to the selected entrants.
- Entrant identification. For the purpose of these Contest Rules, the entrant is the person whose name appears on the Entry Form and it is to this person to whom the prize will be awarded if he/she is selected and declared a winner.
- Social Media. This Contest is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook. Any information provided for the purposes of entry in the Contest is provided to Agropur coopérative, and not to Facebook. Any question, comment or complaint regarding the Contest must be directed to the Contest Organizers and not to Facebook. Facebook and all their affiliates, directors, officers, agents and employees are not liable for any claims arising out of or in connection with the organization of this Contest. However, by entering this Contest, each entrant agrees to abide by the terms and conditions of use, contracts, other policies and/or guidelines governing the Facebook platform and releases the Released Parties from and against any damage that could arise from the use of such platform.
- Contest Organizers’ decision. Any decision by the Contest Organizers or their representatives regarding this Contest is final and without appeal, subject to a ruling by the Régie des alcools, des courses et des jeux du Québec on any issue under its jurisdiction.
- Litigation. For Quebec residents, any litigation respecting the conduct or organisation of a publicity contest may be submitted to the Régie des alcools, des courses et des jeux du Québec for a ruling. Any litigation respecting the awarding of a prize may be submitted to the Régie for the purpose of helping the parties reach a settlement.
- Unenforceability. If a section of the Contest Rules is declared or deemed illegal, unenforceable or invalid by a competent court, that section shall be considered invalid, but all unaffected sections will be applied within the limits of the law.
- Language. In case of any discrepancy between the French and English versions of these Contest Rules, the French version shall prevail.