Taste this sweet omelette made with Natrel Partly Skimmed Maple milk for a delicious new twist in the morning.
- 2 TBSP. all-purpose flour
- 1 TSP. baking powder
- Pinch of salt
- 11 large eggs
- 1 CUP Natrel Partly Skimmed Maple Milk
- Fresh rosemary, to taste
- Preheat oven to 375°F. Grease a pie plate.
- In a small bowl, mix the flour, baking powder and the salt. In a large bowl, beat the eggs and the milk.
- Add the flour mixture to the eggs and beat until incorporated.
- Pour the mixture into the pie plate, and add rosemary leaves on top. Bake for about 35 minutes.