Making pancakes has never been easier. Pour all the ingredients into a blender and keep your pancake batter in a Mason jar in your refrigerator for a few days. Then, all you must do is brown the mixture in a pan and garnish the pancakes with yogurt, delicious cinnamon apples and pistachio chips.
- 4 apples
- ½ teaspoon cardamom or cinnamon
- ¼ cup maple syrup
- 1 cup flour
- 2 tablespoons cane sugar
- 1¼ cups Natrel 2% Lactose Free
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 40 g melted butter
- Spicy apples
- Plain yogurt or vanilla
- Roasted and crushed pistachios
- Caramel or maple syrup
- Peel the apples and cut them into cubes.
- Place them in a saucepan with ½ cup of water. Cover and cook for about 15-20 minutes over medium heat until the apples are tender. Add water as needed — be careful not to let it evaporate.
- Once cooked, remove the remaining water, add the cardamom and maple syrup and mix well. Set aside.
- In a blender, place all the ingredients and mix to a smooth, uniform consistency. Scrape the edges of the mixer with a spatula and mix again, if necessary. You can also use a food processor.
- In a hot pan, place butter and cook about one ladle of pancake batter at a time for one to two minutes on each side.
- To serve, place each pancake on a plate, add two heaping spoons of yogurt, close the pancake and garnish with cubes of spicy apples and chopped roasted pistachios. Top with caramel or maple syrup to finish.