Chocolate banana bread: a classic reinvented with more protein thanks to Natrel Plus. Available in bread or muffin versions, it’s the perfect breakfast to enjoy at home or on the go.
- 1½ cups all-purpose flour
- 1 tsp. baking powder
- 1 tsp. baking soda
- 1 tbsp. cocoa powder
- Pinch of salt
- ½ cup cane sugar
- ½ cup dark chocolate chips (allow a little more for garnishing)
- 3-4 bananas, ripe and pureed
- ½ cup Natrel Plus Chocolate 2%
- ½ cup vegetable oil
- 1 tsp. cider vinegar
- Preheat the oven to 350 °F (180 °C).
- Grease the cups of a muffin pan.
- Combine all dry ingredients in a bowl.
- Combine the banana purée, oil, chocolate milk and vinegar.
- Pour the wet preparation into the dry preparation and mix well.
- Fill the muffin cups to three-quarters. Garnish with a few chocolate chips and bake for 25 minutes.
- Let cool and turn the muffins out of the pan.
Note: For the banana bread version, pour the mixture into a greased rectangular pan and bake for 1 hour. Let cool completely before removing from the pan.