This vanilla, raspberry and almond butter smoothie is easy and quick to prepare. Natrel Plus Vanilla 2% adds just over 18 g of protein per 250 ml portion—twice the amount of regular milk!
This smoothie is perfect for breakfast or a quick, tasty snack, especially after a workout. This protein smoothie recipe can be prepared beforehand and frozen in an ice cube tray. Just defrost your smoothie in a portable cup, and it’s ready to drink!
- 75 g (1/2 cup) frozen raspberries
- 1 banana
- 250 ml (1 cup) Natrel Plus Vanilla 2%
- 15 ml (1 tbsp.) almond butter
- Put all ingredients in a blender and blend until smooth.
- Drink immediately, or pour into an ice cube tray and freeze for at least 4 hours. It will keep in the freezer for 3 months in a sealed container.
Tip : Triple the recipe so you can freeze the extra smoothie and always have some on hand!