A delicious latte made with Earl Grey tea, perfect for warming up on chilly afternoons.
- 2 bags Earl Grey tea or 1 tbsp loose-leaf Earl Grey tea
- 4 cups Natrel Lactose Free 2%
- 1 vanilla bean or ½ tsp vanilla extract
- 2 tbsp honey, to taste
- In a saucepan, combine Natrel Lactose Free and vanilla. Warm over low heat for approx. 10 minutes.
- Add tea and let steep in hot Natrel Lactose Free for 5 to 7 minutes.
- Remove tea bags. If using loose leaf tea, pour the mixture through a strainer.
- Pour into bowls. Add honey and serve.