Try this delicious raspberry pumpkin muffin recipe! They’re super fast to whip up, especially if you’ve already got pumpkin puree on hand. If you’re looking for ways to put this tasty, nutrient-packed winter squash to good use, this recipe’s got you covered!
You can also replace the spices with store-bought pumpkin pie spice mix to save time. These muffins are ever better with a generous helping of fresh raspberries!
- 132 g (1 cup) unbleached all-purpose flour
- 100 g (1 cup) quick oats
- 10 ml (2 tsp.) baking powder
- 2.5 ml (½ tsp.) baking soda
- 5 ml (1 tsp.) ground cinnamon
- 2.5 ml (½ tsp.) ground nutmeg
- 2.5 ml (½ tsp.) ground ginger
- 2.5 ml (½ tsp.) salt
- 180 ml (¾ cup) pumpkin puree
- 125 ml (½ cup) vegetable oil
- 125 ml (½ cup) Natrel Lactose Free 2%
- 80 ml (1/3 cup) sugar
- 1 large egg
- 170 g (1 pint) fresh raspberries (or 1 cup frozen raspberries, thawed)
- Put the rack in the middle of the oven. Preheat oven to 180 °C (350 °F). Line 12-count muffin tin with paper or silicone liners.
- In a bowl, combine flour, oats, baking powder, baking soda, spices and salt.
- In another bowl, whisk together pumpkin puree, oil, milk, sugar and egg until smooth. Use a wooden spoon or a spatula to stir in the other dry ingredients until the flour is completely mixed in. Add raspberries.
- Use a large ice cream scoop to add batter into each liner. Bake for 25 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the muffin centre comes out clean.