During the summer, nothing beats fresh, seasonal fruit enjoyed in a frozen treat. And this strawberry-basil popsicle recipe is the perfect solution for reviving taste buds on warm-weather days.
- 10 large frozen strawberries
- 5-6 fresh basil leaves
- 1 tbsp. (15 ML) liquid honey
- 1 cup (250 ML) Natrel Lactose Free 1%
- 1 tbsp. (15 ML) lemon juice
- Place all the ingredients in an electric mixing bowl. Mix for 4 to 5 minutes, scraping the sides of the bowl a few times with a spatula. Continue to mix until the mixture is thoroughly combined.
- Divide the mixture among the popsicle moulds (or small empty yogurt containers). Insert a popsicle stick into each one.
- Place in the freezer for 6 to 8 hours. Enjoy!