The ideal iced coffee to have with light sweets and desserts. This refreshing drink is perfect for hot summer days.
- 1 orange
- Sugar cane
- 3 oz Natrel Lactose Free 2%
- 1 oz coffee liqueur
- ½ oz creme de cacao
- ½ oz hazelnut syrup
- 3 oz cold coffee
- Put a highball glass in the freezer for 5 minutes or chill with ice.
- Cut the orange in half. Rub the orange against the rim of the glass. Dip the opening of the glass in the sugar cane.
- In a shaker, add the other ingredients and shake vigorously for 15 seconds.
- Pour the mixture in the chilled glass through a sieve to filter out the ice.