Here’s the traditional recipe for clafoutis, reinvented with a wonderful strawberry and chocolate medley.
- 400 g of whole strawberries, washed and hulled
- 4 eggs
- ½ cup sugar
- ¾ cup flour
- 1 pinch of salt
- 2 tbsp. Natrel Unsalted butter, melted
- 1 cup of Natrel Chocolate milk
- Powdered sugar (for decoration)
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Place the strawberries in a baking dish and set aside.
- In a large bowl, beat the eggs and sugar together.
- Add flour and salt and mix with a whisk. Add the melted butter.
- Pour in the chocolate milk and mix with a whisk until smooth. Pour the mixture over the strawberries in the pan and bake for 40 to 45 minutes (or until a knife inserted in the centre comes out clean).
- Let cool to room temperature. Sprinkle with powdered sugar before serving.