- 1 CONTAINER Natrel Roasted Red Peppers Whipped Dip and Spread
- 1/3 CUP store-bought salsa
- 1 Lebanese cucumber, diced
- 8 cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1/2 avocado, diced and sprinkled with lemon juice
- 1 mango, diced
- A few sprigs of fresh coriander
- Olive oil
- Salt and pepper
- 4 pitas
- In a small bowl, combine the cucumber, tomatoes, mango and avocado with the coriander and drizzle with olive oil. Season with salt and pepper.
- Place a layer of Natrel Roasted Red Peppers Whipped Dip and Spread on the bottom of each Mason jar. Add a layer of salsa, and then a layer of the vegetable and fruit mixture. Refrigerate the jars. Meanwhile, prepare the pita chips.
- Slice the pitas into 8 wedges. Place them in a bowl, drizzle with olive oil and add salt to taste.
- Arrange the pita wedges on a baking sheet and bake at 350°F for about 7 minutes, until they are golden brown and crispy.