- ½ cup Natrel Organic Butter, at room temperature
- ¾ cup brown sugar
- ½ tsp. vanilla extract
- 1½ cups flour
- ½ tsp. baking soda
- 1½ cups popcorn, homemade or store-bought
- 1 egg
- Preheat the oven to 350 °F (177 °C).
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper or a silicone baking mat.
- In an electric mixer bowl, cream the butter for a few minutes with the sugar, egg and vanilla.
- In another bowl, sift the flour and baking soda. Add the dry ingredients to the liquid preparation and mix well.
- Using a soft spatula, add the popcorn and stir until it is covered with cookie dough.
- For each cookie, place a large tablespoon of dough on the baking sheet. Do not flatten.
- Bake for 10 to 12 minutes (be careful not to overbake).
- Let the cookies cool down for a few minutes before enjoying.