This rich, caramel-enhanced dip is a real indulgence, and the perfect pairing for all those fruits.
- 1 scant cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- ¾ cup Natrel Lactose Free 35% Whipping Cream
- ½ cup caramel sauce, room temperature
- 1 pinch table salt
- Flaked sea salt for garnishing
- Measure out the chocolate chips and set aside in a medium bowl.
- In a small saucepan, heat the cream until just before it begins to boil. At the first sign of bubbles, remove from heat and pour over the chocolate. Allow to sit for 10 minutes undisturbed. Stir until a thick, glossy ganache forms. Allow the ganache to rest for 1-2 hours, until thickened.
- Beat the pinch of table sea salt and the caramel sauce into the ganache until fully incorporated.
- Scoop into a serving bowl and garnish with flaked sea salt, if desired. Serve at room temperature.