Skip to main content
- ½ CUP Natrel Organic Butter, at room temperature
- ¾ cup cane sugar
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1 tsp. apple cider vinegar (or white vinegar)
- 1½ cups flour
- 1 tsp. baking powder
- ½ tsp. baking soda
- ½ cup multi-coloured confetti sprinkles
- 1 egg, at room temperature
- Preheat the oven to 350 °F (180°C).
- In an electric mixer bowl, cream the butter and sugar for a few minutes. Add the egg, vanilla and cider vinegar.
- In a medium bowl, sift the flour, baking powder and baking soda. Gently stir in the liquid preparation and mix well. Add the confetti sprinkles.
- On a baking sheet lined with parchment paper or a silicone baking mat, place balls of dough measuring about 2 tbsp. each. Flatten them slightly.
- Bake for 12 to 13 minutes (be careful not to overbake).
- Transfer the cookies gently to a rack (they will be very soft in the centre) and let them cool for about 10 minutes.