You’ll be charmed by these single-serving tiramisu cakes served in little Mason jars.
- 2 egg yolks
- 1 fresh vanilla bean, seeds removed and set aside
- 2 tbsp. sugar
- 500 g mascarpone cheese, at room temperature
- 5 tbsp. Tia Maria
- 1 cup strong black coffee, cooled
- ¼ cup Natrel Organic 2% Milk
- 12 or more ladyfingers, broken in half or in thirds
- Cocoa powder
- In a large bowl, whisk egg yolks, vanilla seeds and sugar to obtain a uniform mixture.
- Stir in mascarpone and 1 tbsp Tia Maria.
- In a large plate with high sides or a large bowl, pour remaining Tia Maria, milk, and coffee. Stir gently.
- Quickly dip both sides of ladyfingers in liquid (less than a second per side). Place the equivalent of two ladyfingers in the bottom of each little Mason jar. Fill jars with mascarpone mixture and dust with cocoa. Leave in the fridge for at least 4 hours, allowing cheese to harden, then serve.