Skip to main content
- 4 apples, peeled, seeded and diced
- 6 dates, pitted and chopped
- 2 tbsp. lemon juice
- 2 tbsp. water
- ½ cup rolled oats
- ½ cup all-purpose flour
- ½ cup almonds, chopped
- ¼ cup brown sugar
- ⅓ cup Natrel Lactose Free Butter, at room temperature
- Preheat the oven to 350 °F (177 °C).
- In a saucepan, place the diced apple, date pieces, lemon juice and water. Cook for 5 minutes over medium-high heat. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, combine the rolled oats, flour, chopped almonds, brown sugar and pieces of butter until you obtain a sandy texture.
- Pour the apple preparation into a square or rectangular baking pan. Cover it evenly with the rolled oats mixture.
- Bake for 30 minutes.