- ⅔ CUP Natrel Lactose Free Butter, at room temperature
- ¾ CUP cane sugar
- 2 TSP. vanilla extract
- 1½ CUPS flour
- ⅓ CUP good quality cocoa powder
- ½ TSP. baking soda
- 1 CUP dark chocolate, in pieces
- ½ CUP walnuts, chopped
- 2 oeufs
- Preheat the oven to 375 °F (190 °C).
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper or a silicone baking mat.
- In an electric mixer, cream the butter and sugar for 2 minutes. Add the vanilla and the eggs.
- In a large bowl, sift the flour, cocoa and baking soda. Add the dry ingredients to the butter preparation and mix well. Add the chocolate pieces and walnuts.
- For each cookie, place a large tablespoon of dough on the baking sheet and flatten slightly.
- Bake for 10 to 12 minutes (be careful not to overbake).
- Transfer the cookies gently to a rack and let them cool for about 10 minutes.