- 1 CUP Natrel Lactose Free Butter, at room temperature
- ⅔ CUP peanut butter, smooth or crunchy
- 1 CUP brown sugar
- 1½ TSP. vanilla extract
- 2 CUPS flour
- 1 CUP rolled oats
- 1½ TSP. baking soda
- 1 TSP. cornstarch
- ¾ CUP dark chocolate, in pieces
- ¾ CUP pretzels
- ½ CUP roasted peanuts
- 2 eggs
- Preheat the oven to 350 °F (180°C).
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper or a silicone baking mat.
- In an electric mixer bowl, cream the butter and peanut butter for a few minutes. Add the brown sugar, vanilla and eggs, and then mix well, scraping the side of the bowl from time to time.
- In another bowl, sift the flour, rolled oats, baking soda and cornstarch. Fold this into the liquid mixture, one half at a time, and continue mixing at medium speed.
- Add the chocolate pieces, pretzels and peanuts. Mix gently until they are evenly combined.
- For each cookie, place a large tablespoon of dough on the baking sheet and flatten it slightly.
- Bake for 13 minutes (be careful not to overbake).
- Carefully transfer the cookies to a rack and let them cool for about 10 minutes.