The perfect balance between sweet and light for your dessert. This classic vanilla panna cotta will definitely impress your guests!
- 2 sheets of gelatin
- 1 cup (250 mL) Natrel Lactose free 2%
- 1 cup (250 mL) Natrel Lactose free 35% whipping cream
- 1 tbsp. vanilla extract
- 3 generous tablespoons of sugar
- Soften the gelatin sheets in a bowl of cold water.
- Pour the milk and cream into a saucepan. Add the sugar and vanilla, and then mix it all together. Bring it to a boil and remove from heat.
- Squeeze the water out of the gelatin sheets and add them to the preparation.
- Stir with a wooden spoon or a whisk to incorporate the gelatin.
- Pour the mixture into verrines or small ramekins.
- Let them cool to room temperature before refrigerating for a few hours.