- 1 CUP all-purpose flour
- 1 CUP Natrel 2% Fine-filtered milk
- 1 TBSP. Natrel salted butter, melted
- 2 eggs
- Salt and pepper
- Butter (for cooking)
- 8 slices white ham
- 2 CUPS grated cheddar cheese
- 2 CUPS fresh spinach
- Place all ingredients in the mixer bowl and stir until the batter is smooth and homogeneous. Add salt and pepper.
- In a non-stick pan about 20 cm (8 in.) in diameter, melt a knob of butter and brush the pan evenly.
- Spread about 1 ladle (¼ cup) of batter in the pan and brown on each side. Repeat for the other pancakes.
- Place the cooked pancakes on a plate as they are cooked and cover with a clean cloth to prevent them from drying out. Set aside.
- Top each pancake evenly with grated cheddar cheese. Place a slice of ham on half the pancake, sprinkle with spinach leaves and fold closed. Repeat for the other pancakes.
- In the same pan, heat a knob of butter and brown each pancake for 2 minutes on each side so than the cheese slowly melts.
- Top with hollandaise sauce and enjoy right away.