I like to make a bowl of acai after sports practice or as a snack to fill up on fruit and flavour. It is also perfect for breakfast with the addition of whatever topping tempts me at the moment: sesame seeds, chopped fruit, chocolate curls… a complete breakfast in a bowl!
- 1 cup (250 ml) acai purée
- 2 chopped bananas
- 2 cups (500 ml) fresh or frozen raspberries
- ½ cup (125 ml) Natrel 2% Organic milk
- 1 banana cut into rounds
- 10 fresh raspberries
- 2 tbsp. (30 ml) seeds of your choice: sesame, sunflower, chia, etc.
- Put all the ingredients in a blender and purée until smooth.
- Divide between two bowls and top with chopped fruit or seeds.