Officially crowned Queen of Brunches, crepes can be eaten in various delicious ways. Fried, topped with honey or served with chocolate coulis, you’re in for a gourmet touch!
- 1 cup of flour
- 1 pinch of salt
- 1 tbsp of sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 ½ cup of Natrel fine filtered 1% milk
- 1 tsp of vanilla extract
- 1 tbsp of Natrel butter, melted
- In a bowl, mix flour, sugar and salt.
- In another bowl, mix eggs and milk, then slowly incorporate the dry ingredients by whisking.
- Add vanilla and melted butter and mix everything.
- Bake one ladleful at a time in a hot pan with a little bit of oil. Serve with maple syrup.
There are certain rules to follow in order to master the basic crepe.
- Dry ingredients on one side, the rest together.
- To avoid lumps, use lukewarm milk.
- Let the mixture rest for 15 minutes so that it spreads easier.
- Heat your pan well so that you don’t mess up your first crepe!
- For thicker crepes, add half a cup of flour.