Skip to main content
- ¾ cup Natrel Organic Butter, at room temperature
- ¾ cup brown sugar
- 1 tsp. cider vinegar
- 1 tbsp. vanilla extract
- 2 cups flour
- 1 tbsp. matcha tea powder
- 1 tsp. baking powder
- 1 tsp. baking soda
- 1 cup white chocolate, in pieces
- 1 egg
- Preheat the oven to 350 °F (177 °C).
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper or a silicone baking mat.
- In an electric mixer bowl, cream the butter for a few minutes with the sugar, egg, cider vinegar and vanilla extract.
- In another bowl, sift the flour with the matcha, baking powder and baking soda.
- Mix the dry ingredients with the wet ingredients and gently stir in the white chocolate pieces.
- For each cookie, place a large tablespoon of dough on the baking sheet and flatten it slightly.
- Bake for 12 minutes (be careful not to overbake).
- Transfer the cookies carefully to a rack and let them cool for about 10 minutes.