Flick your wrist like a pastry chef for a nice and airy whipped cream. Add a dollop to your dessert or beverage for a decadent touch.
- 1 CUP Natrel Lactose Free 35% Whipping Cream
- 2 TBSP. Icing sugar
- Vanilla extract or fresh vanilla beans, to taste
- Place your bowl and mixer in the freezer for 5 to 10 minutes.
- Once your bowl and mixer are cold, poor Natrel 35% whipping cream into the bowl.
- Whip until you see solid peaks form. Add a little icing sugar to stabilize.
- Add a dollop to your dessert or drink for a decadent touch.