A fall-flavoured breakfast smoothie bowl with a touch of delicious cream. A perfect finish to your Halloween pumpkins or pumpkin pie filling. Delicious at breakfast or as a snack at home.
Pumpkin pie smoothie:
- 2 frozen bananas
- 1 cup of pumpkin puree
- 3 pitted dates
- 1 tablespoon of almond butter
- ½ teaspoon cinnamon
- ½ teaspoon cardamom
- 2 cups Natrel 5% Fine-Filtered Creamer
- ½ tablespoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup ice cubes
- Cooked apple slices
- Pumpkin seeds
- Combine all the ingredients in a blender and blend to a smooth and creamy consistency.
- Pour into a bowl, garnish with slices of cooked apples, granola, chia seeds and pumpkin seeds.