All you need is a bowl and a pan to get a decadent pudding-cake dessert.
- ½ cup oat flour
- ½ cup almond flour
- 2 tsp. baking powder
- ½ cup coconut sugar or regular sugar
- ½ tsp. salt
- 3 tbsp. cocoa powder
- ½ cup Natrel Fine-filtered organic 1% milk
- 2 tbsp. Natrel Organic butter, melted
- 1 or 2 pears, halved, cored, and sliced
- ½ cup cocoa powder
- ¾ cup coconut or brown sugar
- 2 cups boiling water
For serving (optional)
- Pomegranate seeds or fresh raspberries, whipped cream, ice cream or yogurt and shaved dark chocolate.
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Grease an 8-inch square baking pan.
- In a large heat-proof bowl or measuring cup, mix oat flour, almond flour, baking powder, sugar, salt, and cocoa powder.
- Add milk and melted butter to dry ingredients and stir to form a batter. Pour into the baking pan, scraping out all of the remnants. Line the cake with slices of fresh pear.
- In the same bowl or measuring cup, combine cocoa powder, coconut sugar, and boiling water. Pour over the batter.Bake for 40 minutes.
- Cool and top with any of the recommended toppings.