Chocolate mixed with fruits is always a go to when surrounded by friends or simply to please yourself after a good meal. Enjoy this delicious and easy raspberry chocolate truffles recipe!
- 1 cup ground pecans
- ⅓ cup chocolate cookie crumbs
- ⅛ cup sugar
- ⅓ cup Natrel Lactose Free butter, melted
- 7 oz dark chocolate, chopped
- ⅓ cup Natrel Lactose Free 35% Whipping Cream
- 2 TBSP. prepared coffee
- 1 pint raspberries, washed and dried
- 1 oz dark chocolate, melted
- Preheat oven to 375°F. Grease an 8 x 8-inch square pan and line with parchment paper, leaving an overhang on two opposite sides.
- Combine the ground pecans, cookie crumbs and sugar. Add the butter and mix well.
- Press into the pan with a fork and bake for 10 minutes. Let cool.
- Place the chopped chocolate in a small bowl. In a saucepan, heat the cream until it simmers. Pour the cream over the chocolate and let stand for a minute.
- Whisk until combined. Add coffee and mix well.
- Pour on the crust and spread with a spatula.
- Insert raspberries in the chocolate. Drizzle with melted dark chocolate.
- Refrigerate until firm.
- Using the parchment paper overhang, carefully lift the dessert out of the pan. Cut in squares and serve.